IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Passed SenateMar 29, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to applicant priority and grant award amounts under the teach Iowa scholar program. (Formerly SF 304.)
House • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
House Calendar: House Debate cal. for 04/13/2021
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Read first time, referred to Education.
- Subcommittee: Hite, Dolecheck and Smith.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3098 filed, adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 45, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.