IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act providing for a one-time waiver or refund of certain license or permit fees collected by the alcoholic beverages division of the department of commerce, providing for related procedures, and including effective date provisions.(Formerly SF 411; See SF 602.)
Senate • Apr 21, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 602.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 21, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 602.
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/23/2021 10:00AM RM 111.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/22/2021 3:00PM RM 111.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: R. Smith, Brown, and Dotzler.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to Ways and Means.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.