IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the practice of barbering and cosmetology arts and sciences and providing transition provisions. (Formerly SF 164.)
House • Apr 01, 2021: Committee amendment H-1332 filed.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Pursuant to Rule 31.7, referred to Ways and Means.
- Committee amendment H-1332 filed.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/30/2021 12:30PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/25/2021 8:00AM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber (Cancelled).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Kaufmann, Mascher and Mitchell.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Read first time, referred to State Government.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Amendment S-3060 filed, adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 48, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Secretary's report on correction in engrossment.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- Reprinted Marked UpHTML
- Reprinted Marked UpPDF
- Senate Amendment S-3060 (filed, adopted) -- CHRIS COURNOYER, 2021-03-10PDF
- Senate Amendment S-3060 (filed, adopted) -- CHRIS COURNOYER, 2021-03-10HTML
- House Amendment H-1332 (filed) -- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT, 2021-04-01PDF
- House Amendment H-1332 (filed) -- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT, 2021-04-01HTML