IntroducedMar 03, 2021
Passed SenateMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the conduct of elections during emergencies. (Formerly SSB 1204.)
House • May 20, 2021: Referred to State Government.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- May 20, 2021 | House
- Referred to State Government.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/17/2021 8:00AM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Kaufmann, Bloomingdale and Wolfe.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Point of order raised on S-3057, ruled in order.
- Amendment S-3057 adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 30, nays 17.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3057 filed.
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.