IntroducedMar 03, 2021
Passed SenateMar 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act establishing an inpatient psychiatric bed tracking system study committee.(Formerly SSB 1227.)
House • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RESOURCES
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Committee amendment H-1334 filed.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/18/2021 7:45AM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Andrews, Brown-Powers and Meyer, A..
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Read first time, referred to Human Resources.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate, yeas 48, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 03, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.