IntroducedMar 03, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to access to a copy of an original birth certificate by an adoptee or an entitled person, providing for fees, and including effective date provisions.(Formerly HSB 226; See HF 855.)
House • Apr 13, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 855.
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Jones, Kurth and Lohse.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/09/2021 8:00AM House Lounge.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.