IntroducedMar 02, 2021
Passed SenateMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to older individuals and dependent adults and creating certain criminal offenses and civil actions, and providing penalties. (Formerly SSB 1082.)
House • Mar 25, 2021: Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/25/2021 4:00PM House Lounge 1.
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to Judiciary.
- Subcommittee: Hite, Bohannan and Kaufmann.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate, yeas 47, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Mar 02, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.