IntroducedMar 02, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act modifying the sales tax holiday to include emergency preparedness supplies.(See SF 604.)
legislature • Apr 20, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as .
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS
- Apr 20, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as .
- Mar 15, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Mar 11, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/15/2021 4:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Mar 03, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee: Sinclair, Dickey, and Taylor, T.
- Mar 02, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.