IntroducedMar 02, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to public records including confidentiality, access, and the enforcement of public records violations, and uniform commercial code filings; certain employment matters including benefits, workers’ compensation, civil actions, and civil immunity; and law enforcement including law enforcement officer rights, eluding law enforcement, and carrying firearms; and providing penalties.(See HF 791.)
House • Mar 08, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 791.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC SAFETY
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 791.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Public Safety.
- Subcommittee: Klein, Steckman and Westrich.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/03/2021 8:00AM RM 19.