IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act creating a new resident tax credit available against the individual income tax, and including applicability provisions.(Formerly SSB 1033.)
Senate • Mar 23, 2021: Subcommittee recommends indefinite postponement.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON LABOR AND BUSINESS RELATIONS
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends indefinite postponement.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/23/2021 11:00AM RM 24A.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Whiting, Quirmbach, and Sinclair.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to Ways and Means.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.