IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act concerning the apportionment of certain business income of an airline or a qualified air freight forwarder for purposes of Iowa corporate income tax, and including retroactive applicability provisions.(Formerly SSB 1049.)
Senate • Mar 15, 2021: Subcommittee recommends passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/10/2021 12:00PM RM 24A.
- Mar 02, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Schultz, Goodwin, and Quirmbach.
- Mar 01, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Referred to Ways and Means.
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.