IntroducedFeb 24, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act regulating the application of pesticides, including by providing for the certification of applicators, and certain actions taken by the department of agriculture and land stewardship against private applicators, and providing penalties.(See HF 782.)
House • Mar 05, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 782.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 782.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-1
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/02/2021 12:00PM House Lounge.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Agriculture.
- Subcommittee: Ingels, Hansen and Sieck.