IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act establishing a butchery innovation and revitalization fund and program to be administered by the economic development authority and creating a task force to explore the feasibility of establishing a community college artisanal butchery program.(See HF 787, HF 857.)
House • Apr 13, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Chad Ingelsprimary
(R - 64)
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 787.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 1:00 PM House Lounge (Cancelled).
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/02/2021 1:00PM House Lounge.
- Feb 27, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Ingels, Staed and Thompson.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Economic Growth.