IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa providing that the people of the state have a right to hunt, fish, trap, and harvest wildlife.(See SJR 16.)
legislature • Mar 03, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SJR 16.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Mar 03, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SJR 16.
- Feb 24, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/25/2021 9:30AM RM 24A.
- Feb 23, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Natural Resources and Environment.
- Subcommittee: Sweeney, Boulton, and Rozenboom.