IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to statutory corrections which may adjust language to reflect current practices, insert earlier omissions, delete redundancies and inaccuracies, delete temporary language, resolve inconsistencies and conflicts, update ongoing provisions, or remove ambiguities, and including retroactive applicability provisions.(See HF 739.)
House • Mar 03, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 739.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 739.
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee reassigned: Westrich, Gustafson and Oldson.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.
- Subcommittee: Westrich, Bohannan and Gustafson.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/25/2021 12:30PM RM 15.