IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act requiring the department of human services to allow certain licensed physicians to perform physical examinations required for personnel and children in child care facilities.(See HF 780.)
House • Mar 25, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Michael R. Berganprimary
(R - 55)
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 780.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-1
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/25/2021 8:30AM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Human Resources.
- Subcommittee: Bergan, Bradley and Ehlert.