IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to access to a copy of an original birth certificate by an adoptee or an entitled person, providing for fees, and including effective date provisions.(See HF 723, HF 855.)
House • Mar 03, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 723.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 723.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/22/2021 12:30PM House Lounge.
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.
- Subcommittee: Jones, Osmundson and Wolfe.