IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the gubernatorial line of succession.(See SJR 15.)
legislature • Mar 02, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SJR 15.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Mar 02, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SJR 15.
- Feb 25, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 23, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/25/2021 11:00AM RM 111.
- Feb 17, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Smith, R., Celsi, and Cournoyer.