IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the financial exploitation of designated eligible adults, and making an appropriation.(Formerly SSB 1131; See SF 583.)
Senate • Mar 18, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 583.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 583.
- Feb 25, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Kraayenbrink, Klimesh, and Petersen.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/25/2021 10:30AM RM 111.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to Appropriations.
- Feb 17, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.