IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to broadband service, including matters under the purview of the office of the chief information officer, the empower rural Iowa broadband grant fund, and including effective date and applicability provisions.(Formerly SSB 1089.)
Senate • Apr 06, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE
- Apr 06, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3124 filed, adopted.
- Amendment S-3130 filed, ruled out of order.
- HF 848 substituted.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Attached to similar HF 848.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- NOBA: Senate Sub
- Feb 17, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- Senate Amendment S-3124 (filed, adopted) -- CARRIE KOELKER, 2021-04-06PDF
- Senate Amendment S-3124 (filed, adopted) -- CARRIE KOELKER, 2021-04-06HTML
- Senate Amendment S-3130 (filed, ruled out of order) -- JANET PETERSEN, 2021-04-06PDF
- Senate Amendment S-3130 (filed, ruled out of order) -- JANET PETERSEN, 2021-04-06HTML