IntroducedFeb 16, 2021
Passed SenateMar 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act allowing counties to enter into agreements to jointly share a county assessor.(Formerly SF 133.)
House • Apr 12, 2021: Amendments H-1382 and H-1383 filed.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Amendments H-1382 and H-1383 filed.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Amendment H-1376 filed.
- Apr 02, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Westrich, Thede and Wheeler.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/24/2021 1:00PM House Lounge.
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Read first time, referred to Local Government.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- Passed Senate, yeas 47, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Feb 16, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- House Amendment H-1376 (filed) -- BLOOMINGDALE of Worth, 2021-04-08PDF
- House Amendment H-1376 (filed) -- BLOOMINGDALE of Worth, 2021-04-08HTML
- House Amendment H-1383 -- (2nd) THEDE of ScottPDF
- House Amendment H-1383 -- (2nd) THEDE of ScottHTML
- House Amendment H-1382 (and H-1383 filed) -- THEDE of Scott, 2021-04-12PDF
- House Amendment H-1382 (and H-1383 filed) -- THEDE of Scott, 2021-04-12HTML