IntroducedFeb 11, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to continuing education requirements for persons holding certain professional and occupational licenses. (Formerly SF 163.)
House • May 20, 2021: Referred to State Government.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- May 20, 2021 | House
- Referred to State Government.
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Committee amendment H-1288 filed.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/16/2021 12:00PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/16/2021 11:30AM House Lounge.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Lundgren, Bossman and Donahue.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to State Government.
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Feb 17, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3024 adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 48, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Feb 16, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3024 filed.
- Feb 11, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.
- Reprinted Marked UpHTML
- Reprinted Marked UpPDF
- Senate Amendment S-3024 (adopted) -- WAYLON BROWN, 2021-02-17PDF
- Senate Amendment S-3024 (adopted) -- WAYLON BROWN, 2021-02-17HTML
- House Amendment H-1288 (filed) -- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT, 2021-03-24PDF
- House Amendment H-1288 (filed) -- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT, 2021-03-24HTML