IntroducedFeb 11, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the property tax exemption for forest reservations and fruit-tree reservations and including effective date, applicability, and retroactive applicability provisions.(Formerly SF 112.)
Senate • Mar 15, 2021: Subcommittee recommends indefinite postponement.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends indefinite postponement.
- Mar 10, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/15/2021 12:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Feb 16, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Sinclair, Bolkcom, and Dawson.
- Fiscal note.
- Feb 15, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to Ways and Means.
- Feb 11, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.