IntroducedFeb 11, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to matters under the purview of the Iowa lottery authority, and providing criminal penalties.(Formerly SSB 1118.)
Senate • Apr 12, 2021: Amendment S-3145 filed.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3145 filed.
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Attached to similar HF 429.
- Apr 01, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Feb 11, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.