IntroducedFeb 10, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to standards for data security, and investigations and notifications of cybersecurity events, for certain licensees under the jurisdiction of the commissioner of insurance, making penalties applicable, and including effective date provisions.(See HF 719.)
House • Mar 03, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 719.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 719.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 11, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/15/2021 11:30AM House Lounge 1.
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Information Technology.
- Subcommittee: Gobble, Brink and Hall.