IntroducedFeb 09, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to renewable fuel used to power motor vehicles, including by providing for standards and restrictions, infrastructure, tax credits, and requirements for state agencies operating motor vehicles powered by renewable fuel, making appropriations, providing penalties, making penalties applicable, and including effective date provisions.(See SF 481, SF 549.)
legislature • Mar 01, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 481.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE
- Mar 01, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 481.
- Feb 17, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Feb 15, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/17/2021 1:30PM RM 24A.
- Feb 10, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee: Zumbach, Ragan, and Rozenboom.
- Subcommittee reassigned: Zumbach, Ragan, and Sweeney.
- Feb 09, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Agriculture.