IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act excluding from the state corporate income tax certain income of public utilities furnishing water to the public, or furnishing sanitary sewage or storm water drainage disposal to the public, and including effective date and applicability provisions.(See HF 607.)
House • Mar 25, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ross C. Paustianprimary
(R - 92)
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 607.
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 11, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/16/2021 12:30PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Graber, Kurth and Mitchell.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.