IntroducedFeb 08, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to motor vehicles, including the surrender or transfer of registration plates and cards to a county treasurer, documentary fees charged by motor vehicle dealers, and motor vehicle franchise obligations.(Formerly HSB 86; See HF 829.)
House • Mar 29, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON TRANSPORTATION
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 829.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/02/2021 12:45PM House Lounge.
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Maxwell, Isenhart and Wheeler.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.