IntroducedFeb 04, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act providing for business entities, providing for certain fees, and including effective date provisions.(Formerly SSB 1056; See SF 579.)
Senate • Mar 15, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 579.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 579.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Feb 18, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/22/2021 2:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Feb 16, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Whiting, Goodwin, and Quirmbach.
- Feb 15, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to Ways and Means.
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.