IntroducedFeb 04, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to continuity of care and nonmedical switching by health carriers, health benefit plans, and utilization review organizations, and including applicability provisions.(See HF 656.)
House • Feb 23, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 656.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Thomas Jay Mooreprimary
(R - 21)
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 656.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 11, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Moore, T., Mascher and Meyer, A.
- Subcommittee reassigned: Moore, T., Brown-Powers and Bush.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/11/2021 8:00AM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Rereferred to Human Resources.
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Commerce.