IntroducedFeb 03, 2021
Passed SenateMar 17, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to public safety including the crimes of failure to assist, abuse of a corpse, and interference with official acts, and providing penalties. (Formerly SSB 1054.)
House • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Apr 08, 2021 | House
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/31/2021 1:15PM House Lounge.
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Gobble, Sunde and Thorup.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Read first time, referred to Public Safety.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Message from Senate.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- Amendment S-3083 filed, adopted.
- Passed Senate, yeas 47, nays 0.
- Immediate message.
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Fiscal note.
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Introduced, placed on calendar.
- Committee report, approving bill.