IntroducedFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the construction of child care facilities by providing developers with sales and use tax refunds and income, franchise, moneys and credits, and gross premiums tax credits, providing for a fee, and including applicability provisions.(Formerly HF 2; See HF 712.)
House • Mar 09, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 712.
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/23/2021 8:30AM RM 15.
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/17/2021 10:30AM TBD (Cancelled).
- Feb 11, 2021 | House
- Fiscal note.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Bloomingdale, James and Nordman.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.