IntroducedFeb 01, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to various matters under the purview of the insurance division of the department of commerce, providing fees, making an appropriation, and resolving inconsistencies.(See SF 346.)
legislature • Feb 10, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 346.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE
- Feb 10, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 346.
- Feb 09, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Feb 04, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/09/2021 10:00AM 217 Conference Room.
- Feb 01, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Commerce.
- Subcommittee: Johnson, Goodwin, and Mathis.