IntroducedJan 28, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act providing that a qualified confinement feeding operation may utilize an anaerobic digester system to treat manure, and making penalties applicable.(See HF 522.)
House • Feb 23, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mike Sextonprimary
(R - 10)
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Feb 15, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 522.
- Feb 11, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/10/2021 12:00PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Sexton, Ingels and Williams.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Agriculture.