IntroducedJan 28, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act exempting from the individual income tax all pay received from the federal government for certain military service in support of the national guard and including retroactive applicability provisions.
House • Apr 06, 2021: Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Ray Sorensenprimary
(R - 20)
- Apr 06, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Fiscal note.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/30/2021 1:00PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/24/2021 12:30PM House Lounge (Cancelled).
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Nordman, Boden and Jacoby.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Ways and Means.