IntroducedJan 28, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the financial exploitation of designated eligible adults, and making an appropriation.(Formerly HSB 113; See HF 839.)
House • Mar 24, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 839.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 03/10/2021 1:00PM House Lounge.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Appropriations.
- Subcommittee: Deyoe, Hall and Latham.