IntroducedJan 27, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the qualifications necessary for an applicant for licensure as a professional engineer.(See SF 401.)
legislature • Feb 17, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 401.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Feb 17, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as SF 401.
- Feb 10, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 04, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/10/2021 3:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Jan 27, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Goodwin, Giddens, and Koelker.