IntroducedJan 27, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to interpreters and translators for limited-English-proficient, deaf, and hard-of-hearing persons in certain legal proceedings, making appropriations, and including effective date provisions.
legislature • Mar 03, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as .
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 03, 2021 | legislature
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as .
- Feb 25, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 23, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/25/2021 10:30AM 217 Conference Room.
- Jan 28, 2021 | legislature
- Subcommittee: Garrett, Bolkcom, and Taylor, J.
- Jan 27, 2021 | legislature
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.