IntroducedJan 26, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the use of campaign signs by candidates and political committees for federal office and making penalties applicable.(See HF 490.)
House • Feb 09, 2021: Committee report, recommending passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/04/2021 12:30PM RM 19.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/03/2021 12:00PM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Sexton, Hunter and Meyer, A..