IntroducedJan 26, 2021
Signed into Law
A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the qualifications of electors.(See HJR 11.)
House • Feb 25, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HJR 11.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HJR 11.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/18/2021 8:00AM House Lounge #2.
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.
- Subcommittee: Kaufmann, Jones and Wolfe.