IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to underground storage tanks, including by creating the Iowa tanks fund and Iowa tanks fund financing program, repealing the Iowa comprehensive petroleum underground storage tank fund, and eliminating the Iowa comprehensive petroleum underground storage tank fund board, requiring a study, and including effective date and transition provisions.(See HF 645.)
House • Feb 23, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 645.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 645.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 2-1
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee reassigned: Ingels, Kurth and Sexton.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/27/2021 1:30PM RM 102, Sup. Ct. Consult.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Environmental Protection.
- Subcommittee: Ingels, Sexton and Staed.