IntroducedJan 22, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to replacement of the term visitation with the term parenting time relative to time awarded to a parent. (Formerly HSB 23.)
Senate • Apr 08, 2021: Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Placed on calendar under unfinished business.
- Feb 17, 2021 | Senate
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 10, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/10/2021 2:00PM 217 Conference Room.
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Garrett, Kinney, and Shipley.
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Judiciary.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 88, nays none.
- Immediate message.
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.