IntroducedJan 22, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 02, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the sex offender registry including duration of registration requirements and sexually motivated extortion.(Formerly HSB 17.)
Senate • Feb 16, 2021: Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Feb 16, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage.
- Feb 15, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/16/2021 1:00PM RM 111.
- Feb 10, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee reassigned: Whiting, Bolkcom, and Reichman.
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Subcommittee: Schultz, Petersen, and J. Taylor.
- Feb 03, 2021 | Senate
- Message from House.
- Read first time, referred to Judiciary.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Passed House, yeas 88, nays none.
- Immediate message.
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- Introduced, placed on calendar.