IntroducedJan 21, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to various matters under the purview of the insurance division of the department of commerce, providing fees, making an appropriation, and resolving inconsistencies.(See HF 502, HF 838.)
House • Mar 12, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 838.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 838.
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends amendment and passage. Vote Total: 2-0
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/01/2021 5:00PM RM 19.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Commerce.
- Subcommittee: Graber, Judge and Lohse.