IntroducedJan 21, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to child endangerment committed by a sex offender, and providing penalties.(See HF 710.)
House • Mar 04, 2021: Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 2-0
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 710.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/27/2021 12:30PM Law Library.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.
- Subcommittee: Kaufmann, Westrich and Wolfe.