IntroducedJan 21, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to supervision requirements for licensed marital and family therapists, mental health counselors, and social workers, and including effective date provisions.(See HF 485.)
House • Feb 11, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 485.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joel Fryprimary
(R - 27)
- Feb 11, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 485.
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/26/2021 4:30PM RM 15.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Human Resources.
- Subcommittee: Osmundson, Fry and Mascher.