IntroducedJan 19, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to interpreters and translators for limited-English-proficient, deaf, and hard-of-hearing persons in certain legal proceedings, making appropriations, and including effective date provisions.(See HF 445, HF 707.)
House • Mar 01, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 445.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 445.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/25/2021 12:30PM House Lounge.
- Jan 19, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary.
- Subcommittee: Salmon, Meyer, B. and Mitchell.