IntroducedJan 15, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act establishing a minimum age and training requirements for attendants who control amusement rides, and making penalties applicable.(See HF 558.)
House • Feb 23, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Feb 16, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 558.
- Feb 15, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/02/2021 12:00PM House Lounge.
- Subcommittee recommends passage. Vote Total: 3-0
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Dolecheck, Donahue and Stone.
- Jan 15, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Labor.