IntroducedJan 14, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to the elimination of surgical smoke by hospitals, critical access hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers.(See HF 783.)
House • Mar 05, 2021: Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 783.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- COMMITTEE ON STATE GOVERNMENT
- Mar 05, 2021 | House
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 783.
- Mar 03, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending amendment and passage.
- Feb 08, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/08/2021 12:15PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Subcommittee Meeting: 02/09/2021 12:15PM RM 103, Sup. Ct. Chamber.
- Jan 14, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to State Government.
- Subcommittee: Lundgren, Hunter and Meyer, A..