IntroducedJan 14, 2021
Signed into Law
A bill for an act relating to confidential communications between a peer support group counselor and specified individuals.(See HF 303.)
House • Mar 08, 2021: Withdrawn.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jon Thorupprimary
(R - 28)
- Mar 08, 2021 | House
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Committee report, recommending passage.
- Committee report approving bill, renumbered as HF 303.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee recommends passage.
- Jan 20, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee Meeting: 01/21/2021 12:00PM House Lounge #2.
- Jan 19, 2021 | House
- Subcommittee: Fry, Steckman and Thorup.
- Jan 14, 2021 | House
- Introduced, referred to Public Safety.